mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 28, 2006

Who Wants to be a Millionaire on Humortube

I stumbled across the clip of the first person to win a million on Regis' little game show and it was so funny that I decided I had to post it. But first (!), I found something even funnier, when I was finding the clip on youtube again today. This guy has done a spoof of Who Wants to be a Millionaire that is hilarious. He plays both the host and the contestant,and does an extremely good job with it:


And here is the first million dollar win (it's hard not to smile watching this):


And for an extra dose of hilarity, here is someone getting the very first 1 dollar question wrong:


Comments on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire on Humortube"

 

post a comment

Powered by Blogger