mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Video Game Hilariousness

The only crazy thing that every happens at my school library is streaking. Some University of Michigan students did an amazing job with this Pacman performance. Waka Waka!



This is not only funny, but requires a level of skill and coordination that is hard to imagine. Does anyone know the story behind this?



I'm a little confused by this one. I guess there was some Bjork fight that I missed? Anyway, I played a lot of Street Fighter growing up, and this brings back some memories. Besides, how could I not post a video that contains this comment: "Who thought eccentric girls from iceland would kick so much ass?"


P.S. Hilariousness probably isn't a word, but it should be!

Comments on "Video Game Hilariousness"

 

post a comment

Powered by Blogger