mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Homosexual Humor

If gay jokes scare you, then cover your eyes, ears, or any other orifice you may choose. Don't worry though, all of these are either G or PG. Being 22, I don't every go see movies with those ratings so I don't really know the difference.

This first one is a car commercial. I can't recognize the writing at the end... can anyone tell what it says? Im curious what country this ran in.



This video takes the classic "I'm coming out" moment and gives it a twist. The gun on the wall in the back is a nice touch.



This last one is another one that I knew was foreign before it got to the end because you never see anything like this in the United States.

Comments on "Homosexual Humor"

 

post a comment

Powered by Blogger